Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello world!  I'm sorry for completely sucking at blogging. I've had lots of exciting things happen in my life the past few weeks (one of which included moving and being disconnected from the world...aka no internet). But now I'm back!

I've officially moved into my apartment in Dallas and have been working in the "Real World" for about a month now. I feel like I've learned numerous things so far...

1. grocery shopping is difficult when you live in a high rise
2. working out means sacrificing an hour of sleep or your social life
3. 10 pm on a weeknight is WAY past my bedtime 
4. my Thursday night social scene has been diminished
5. wine is my saving grace

... I'm sure there will be many more to come.

I PROMISE I'll be better at this now that I have internet!! For now--I must go slave away :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment